Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Introductory paragraph

Randy Alcorn once said, "As you know, earlier this year my family endured the tragic loss of our nine- year old daughter, Emily.This means they lost precious time with their daughter, sister, and they didn't take enough time to spend with her.I agree because in the book Courageous each of the four fathers are loosing precious time with their children.This can be clearly seen in life, everyday. Everyone needs to spend their time wisely. You can loose time with yourself, your family, or doing something you love.

1 comment:

  1. You started out very well. I can understand all your sentences. You did use 1st person. I can point put your three points and they are; you can lose time, your family, and something you love. I only have to say that you shouldn't use first person.

    ReplyDelete